1. Never put off till to-morrow what can be done to-day.
2. Never trouble others to do what you can do yourself.
3. Never spend your money before you have it.
4. Never buy what you do not want, because it is cheap.
5. Pride costs us more than hunger, thirst and cold.
6. We never repent of eating too little.
7. Nothing is troublesome that we do willingly.
8. How much pain those evils cost us which never happened.
9. Take things always by their smooth handle.
10. When angry, always count ten before you speak; (if very angry, count to 100).